Friday, February 1, 2008

Used Wedding Deorations

GOING WITH THE FLOW...

Preparare questi esami di matematica è come aprire infinite porte. Molte le avevi chiuse, di alcune non possedevi la chiave, di altre non sapevi proprio l'esistenza.
Ti accorgi però che a volte in "quella stanza", ci eri stato lo stesso. Con animo milder, without awareness, but there was.

Milan Tour "armed" with a camera. It is now almost indispensable as a metro ticket ... I can not "continue the journey" without identifying - and perhaps as a mathematician-capture my surroundings. I accompany the curiosity of passersby and sometimes the laughter, the reproaches of traders (prometto! will not go over the bar with my friend:)), but I've been attacked by the enthusiasm! To thank un'edicolante really polite and nice, who gladly accepted my momentary "syndrome mathematics," I decided to buy a newspaper at her. Needless to say .. BRAINTRAINER (no. 8) ... I did not know what I was doing ...

Other ports that ... has opened up a pass!

Giovanni Allevi Cover, a great artist who last September 18th I was lucky enough to "feel" and appreciate the Sforza Castle at Imola.
An eclectic and brilliant pianist able to play ... with rigor.

the first pages I find his interview (you can read in full here http://www.focus.it/Community/cs/blogs/brain_trainer/archive/2008/01/09/219885.aspx )
and describes what more we can of interest here:


Some of our games are based on mathematics and numbers. Those who study the brain knows that the math skills and the music are related. What do you think about it?

Having strongly supported the ideas of Pythagoras that music has a mathematical structure in his heart, and after following in the past the ideal opportunity to create music through proceedings in accordance with the algebraic and geometric garde structuralist tradition, I had an inevitable refusal in favor of fantasy and unpredictability of creation Art. I recognize in music an iron logic, solid and unquestionable, but it is not mathematics. The deep structure of music has to do with the concept but not with the emotion, otherwise we think that a computer may be able to compose a symphony immortal!


These words were an input for my reflection.

knows the inseparable link between Matema and MUSIC.
It 's very common to see these disciplines approach, both for the kind of pleasure that is brought to those who practice them, both for his intellectual characteristics that require it. Going beyond the more similarities o meno emotive, quando si sviluppa un discorso più tecnico sui legami tra le due discipline (o arti) è naturale che l'accento cada sull'aspetto fisico-aritmetico della musica: su tutto il complesso gioco di rapporti di frequenze e di tempi che si descrive in termini matematici e che ha un legame stretto con la fisiologia dell'orecchio e verosimilmente anche con i processi cognitivi legati all'ascolto della musica .
Ma la musica, come ricorda Allevi è anche imprevedibilità, incontro inaspettato di note che abbracciate in un accordo sanno entrare nelle pieghe dell'anima mettendovi ordine o accendendo... IL CAOS!
Tralasciando così le connotazioni emotive di questo termine che certainly beyond the level of conceptual and rationality, this complexity continues to have something ... Mathematics!
...

course!! what is mixture of rules and unpredictability?

What what can be inside at a time similar structural characteristics and complexity of the details?
...

And I thought that this QQ.storie I just wanted to draw trees ...

Here are the answers interesting and more clear that I found ...

And now, challenge yourself to ...
Click the title of this post and ...
recognize any brown noise?
And some pink?
Not me ... but maybe it's worth close her eyes and.
Go with the flow ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment