Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Images Of Women In Short Shorts

T02.COME E' VERAMENTE la mia Matematica

BLU.
La mia matematica è BLU.
Non mi ricordo i primi passi di questo rapporto e sarà dunque interessante e probabilmente sorprendente ripercorrere le tappe di questo viaggio; tuttavia ciò che immediatamente sento pensando a questa disciplina è …
BLU. Blu la copertina del quaderno alle scuole elementari, blu la calcolatrice ed il compasso.
Blu la sensazione di calma e sicurezza che la matematica sa infondermi .
“Nihil sub sole novi” direbbe qualcuno.
E non avrebbe torto.
La matematica è rigore, certezza, conferma. Non è opinabile, crea ordine nel CAOS e per questo nel tempo studiosi e filosofi l’hanno assunta a illusorio strumento di controllo della realtà.
Si, illusorio. E fino a qualche tempo fa lo avrei affermato con una certa sufficienza che probabilmente ha le sue radici nel mio essere credente.
Godo del piacere intellettivo che sta dietro alla speculazione logica, alla messa alla prova delle proprie competenze e potenzialità, alla problematizzazione, ma in qualche modo ho sempre considerato la matematica una scienza fine a se stessa che insegue l’ingenuo tentativo di quantificare l’infinito, dunque una disciplina capace di nutrire solo la mia parte razionale ma di non soddisfare la mia “fame”.
Da qualche tempo qualcosa è cambiato.
Voglio spiegarvi COME…
Voglio spiegarvi COSA…
Forse il mio rapporto con la matematica ha avuto inizio il 12 .07. ‘81… o forse no.
Ma l’oblio relativo all’”incontro” e ai passi compiuti mi fa pensare che sia avvenuto tutto in maniera assai naturale e inconsapevole, proprio come ti accade … la vita.
Non credo di avere delle spiccate doti matematiche. No, anche se al liceo partecipare alla versione italiana della competizione Mathematique sans Frontieres mi faceva spesso sperare in questo. Non ho mai superato le fasi iniziali, ma ogni volta pensavo che l’anno successivo ce l’avrei fatta.
La matematica sapeva give me the pleasure to find hidden patterns, to organize my thoughts, to invent original solutions to a problem and this was added the thrill of the challenge. Needless to say it would help to increase my motivation.
I can not take a position on the age-old debate on innate mathematical abilities, I do not have the tools and knowledge to do it, but I still believe that a predisposition to the study of temperament and character discipline, should have the opportunity to "discover" in more or less consciously, to express themselves and, eventually, to become stronger in a challenging environment.
I was lucky. My temperament
calm, and my character tends to shy (at least until adolescence) were a good "biological basis" for the study of mathematics (I think he was pleased that the source here for me to dive, even for hours , in absolute silence to find the solution of an algorithm, or to study a function), but I do not think I would have made great strides if I was not "wet" in mathematics.
Basically I think they are two people that have marked a significant way my mathematical
... My father, Vincenzo Nibali, is director of the logistics of a local company and is one of the most razionali che abbia conosciuto sino ad ora.
Non condivido molte delle sue posizioni e idee dettate da un approccio alla vita – a mio avviso – troppo rigido, ma lo ringrazio con amore filiale per avermi insegnato uno dei segreti della conoscenza …

PERCHE’?

Da piccola a volte era difficile seguire le “peregrinazioni” del pensiero verso cui mi spingeva.
La chiave del PERCHE’ è ingannevole…
Credi di chiudere una porta e ne apri innumerevoli altre.
Col passare del tempo però è diventato un gioco e forse oggi è una “forma mentis”.
La capacità di spingersi oltre, di cercare di get to the root of things, to discover and analyze the links of causality between events, the tendency to question situations. This
the precious gift that I believe my father made me unknowingly. A
'other important person that marked my way was the mathematician Professor Dario Pavesi I remember with affection.
finished school I choose lightly to attend the high school. I had a special fondness for mathematics, but the pleasure and comfort for the study of transport have been good reasons for taking that step. The "emotional issues" have also done the rest, to the choice of the trial information. If I
found to have difficulties with was really the end!
Luckily it was not so.
memory of my teacher rigor, confidentiality, the passion for the discipline that helped give birth to me in his regard and esteem for interest and commitment in the study of mathematics.
was also a private teacher in the explanations did not like ... tell us the solutions. I liked that his method, stimulated my interest and allowed me to discover the creative side of mathematics.
Be thankful and grateful to these people means to me today to make my own, in my role as educator "awarded" to the school, the words of Antiseri:

The problem is the primum teaching. The problem is the foundation of motivation to search for.

Michele, people with disabilities, "my" kids after school, "my" foreign children, allow me to understand how math is a universal language that time, academically speaking, we can easily come in contact with another "bypassing" the medium of verbal language but also to cultivate a relationship as absolutely individual, because of enthusiasm and misunderstandings.
These guys question.
Also from mathematical point of view. How
help you understand the logic of a division? How to help
to understand the secret of that problem? How
afford to find out about the fascinating and fun of this sport?
daily challenges that bring me back in high school.
And when someone comes to solving them, I feel I have successfully completed another phase of my
OLYMPICS ... I would like to continue to work for them in a more conscious and structured.

After a course of study that has no other way to find the MATH on the benches of the university ... it was a great pleasure.
I attended classes part, but it was enough to turn back the spark of attraction towards this knowledge.
Einstein said that the mind is like a parachute: it should be kept open for it to work.
These courses have been this for me: the ability to open ...


numerous windows.
I'avvincente relationship with technology.
IPERLOGO The discovery of a new language for me, which do not yet know the full "syntax and semantics."
considerations about the relationship between mathematics and game which I reviewed in the light of the purposes of discipline.
Knowledge "virtual" and not of personalities who contribute with their commitment, passion and creativity, the construction of a new mathematical knowledge: la dott.ssa Borasi, gli esperti del centro OPPI, Niccolai e Codetta, il professor Lariccia.
L’affascinante mondo dei frattali, per cui vorrei spendere qualche parola in relazione, come accennato, al mio nuovo rapporto con la matematica.
La teoria frattale dimostra che, nel momento in cui si spinge l’analisi oltre una certa soglia, molto al di sopra delle capacità percettive dei nostri sensi, che possono “vedere” solo delle caotiche “macchie,” si scoprono arabeschi esteticamente affascinanti. Le “macchie” in realtà divengono espressione di un infinito.
La Matematica non può certo fornire le risposte ai misteri del mondo, e nello studio dei frattali sembra quasi riconoscere this limit is thought to bringing a religious dimension, understood as the ability to look at ourselves and the world with the assurance that everything that happens there has an original sense.
In my eyes it is as if he had completed an 'admission of guilt "and thus was able to regain my respect.


not reach a goal if not to share ...


However there is another key to the knowledge base, without which you can access his mysterious worlds. Some say it's a concept that comes from medieval theology. I think as I get a lot further. It is useless to explain it to you, he will be able to tell me ... certainly better than
(click the post title)

0 comments:

Post a Comment