A. Bisio January 12, 2009
Dott.Alessandro Amati
Dear friends, thank you for coming, first of all, happy 2009!
So the Lazio Regional Commissioner of FIK, dr. Alessandro Amati, kicked off the meeting of the CRL FIK in the historic and prestigious Rowing Club Rome Saturday 10 January 2009. Every new year brings with it expectations and plans: I hope you will make at least someone.
would be a good goal. It will be an important year for the history of karate Italian: very little between the Federation will have a network on the national territory fully active. But of this we will discuss at greater length in the coming weeks.
For now I just (after having explained the courses, technical and educational programs) to be with you (the Company represented 26) the organizational structure (partial) of our Regional Committee. After a debate in the name of democracy and meritocracy unanimously, the plan of the Lazio is as follows:
Regional Technical Director: Master Raniero Abeille. Commissioner
no. Regional Competition: International Referee Dario Pieributi.
Head Jury President: Mr. Paolo Di Bello.
Regional Health Director: Dr Donato Galardo.
Regional Press Officer: Mr. Fabio Di Bari
not know about you, but I believe that politics (in fact, the ars policy) can not be improvised.
not enough passion, that I certainly have to sit overnight on the "chair" of the CRL, I hope, indeed I trust to your good cooperation, I will the President of all, I am sure that many agree with me, and this will be an opportunity to be able to prove with facts.
Nemo propheta home, said the ancients. Eventskarate For us, the old adage is true for sure. Good luck and see you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment