T01_1/2_NON SIAMO NUMERI A QUESTO MONDO, MA QUESTO MONDO E' FATTO DI NUMERI...E NON SOLO!!!
Thursday 24 January
hours 07:30 the alarm sounds, get up after at least 10 minutes DRIIINNNN of ringing !!!!!!
's time to go to work ... how much mathematics we will be in my day?
6 minutes, the maximum time to prepare (if you stray risk of finding myself in traffic infinite!)
striped sweater or diamonds? Best uni ...
45 seconds to solve the "Problem grants": if a teacher has 2 hands and 8 bags, of which 3 by weight is about 5 1 kg each, ... HOW TO GET TO THE MACHINE WILL safely? From: "This is how a teacher develops lateral thinking! ")
a 30 minute drive to 15 km route (unheard of but it gets worse!)
it possible that with this parking area from huge you can not park sensibly?! ?!?! It seems the more there is less space you are able to exploit it!
8:20 bell rings (yes, I work at school! That's funny:))
Countless "HELLO" before entering the classroom where he stayed for well 4 hours sitting next to Michael. ( The first 2 hours are math ... too easy!)
6 chips, ½ crackers, chocolate ... a generous pupil!
" Problem interval: if 9 children run around the room, a child jumps on the chair, 5 girls fight for a snack ... HOW THE TEACHER CAN GO TO THE BATHROOM DOING SO THAT PUPILS come to END OF RECREATION safely? (Ibid.)
2 hours of geography: 13 yawning, 5 heads on the bench ...: /
DRIIIIIIINNNN !!!!!! Shout: TOO MANY!
There is good weather and when the teacher is so Antonella us out today .. so you go out ?!?!?!? "BRAVO MICH! RIGHT DEDUCTION "Aristotle I do not take offense ..." syllogism "is a word a bit 'hard!
Let's see if I can deduce how much effort I will make the water aerobics. ... I can not:)! Let .... Mmmmmmm ... ... ... A LOT!
(who knows if it can deduct the amount of eye doctor visits are tax ... mmmm ...)
OPS! ARE LATE! ARIANNA
HERE I AM! Headphones and costume ... THAT TRUCK! Chance to find Prince Charming? NOTHING!
BRRRRRRRR !!!!! -20 (minimo!) grades the water !!!!!
On! Up! Running !!!!!!
8 4 hops and lunges up! Change of
2 steps first right and then left!
Feel the rhythm?? 1-2-3-4 1-2-3-4
Turn those arms ... map?
And now run along the perimeter of the tub and then arms
board ... .... on those gambeeeeeee !!!!!! At least 90 ° !
many efforts to improve the statistics ! :) Anyway
's hypothesis was correct ... (LEAN SATISFACTION least .. you! :)) He comes home with
1000 thoughts that crowd in my head ... 389 would be appropriate to put them aside!
better turn on the radio .... 103.7 Hz (can I advertise?)
Straight ,
still a couple of curves
... and I'm home!
've Got Mail "Altroconsumo" very nearly the article I choose to identify occurrences math ..
Enel bill .... A bit 'of € ...:)
NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS .... AND MORE!
MATH EVERYWHERE!
E … tra poco un numero deciderà le sorti del governo italiano ….
Peccato che nessuna formula sia in grado di predirne stabilità e serietà! ;)
BUONA SERATA A TUTTI!
0 comments:
Post a Comment